|Klutzy the Crab|
Klutzy is a crab that saved Herbert from drowning when he first arrived on Club Penguin island after travelling from the North Pole on an iceberg. Since then, he has been involved in a lot of secret missions as Herbert's sidekick and best friend. Although sometimes destroying his plans, Herbert forgives Klutzy in the end. Herbert can somehow understand him without a crab translator.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Klutzy doesn't know the difference between good and evil, mainly because Herbert never taught him. Because of this, Klutzy will blindly do whatever Herbert wants him to do. Klutzy is actually very nice, which is the reason he saved Herbert when he was drowning.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Click click click! (Herbert, you are my best pal!)"
- "Click clicky click-click? (Can I keep your slipper?)"
- "CLICK CLICK-CLICKITY CLICKY-CLICK! (Klepto and I are NOT related!)"
- "Cli-cli...Click click-click clicky click clickity-click! (Oh my...Herbert, stop eating donuts and loose some weight!)"
- "Click click click clicky click? (Uh, are you sure this won't hurt people?)"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Contrary to popular belief, Klutzy and Klepto are not related, or the same crab.
- He attended Sherbert's Birth.