|Age||19,000 centuries old|
|Enemies||Skip, Ghost Puffles|
|Favorites||Spooking, taking control of people|
|“||Gasp! The ghost puffles are free! I must run away despite the fact that I now have more power than all of them combined! You win this time, penguins!||”|
— Skid after being defeated
Skid is an evil ghost, who appeared during the tenth annual Halloween Party when he possessed Skip.
Skid first appeared during the Halloween Party 2014, where he possessed Skip to guide penguins in the finding of each different piece of Gariwald's ghost catcher. After bringing the penguins to the 13th floor, Skid trapped them in a cage and used the machine to steal ghost energy from the ghost puffles, causing himself to gradually increase in size and strength. Luckily, the penguins fought back and managed to release the ghost puffles, who chased him away.
Skid considers himself to be the most powerful ghost in the world, when in reality, his ghosting powers are quite weak and he can be easily defeated. He does however have a skill for manipulating people into carrying out his evil schemes (yet it almost always ends up backfiring on him).
- When he was alive, Skid was a mutant penguin who donned humanlike arms on contact with an unknown substance.
- Skid has lived over 19,000 centuries, he's about the age of sensei
- It is unknown when Skid will strike next, but it is presumed that he is still in Club Penguin.
- It was revealed that the only reason he possessed Skip rather than someone else was because of their similar names.
- Skid is afraid of Ghost Puffles because he was programmed to be scared of things that he could easily overpower.
- Skid claims to have had a friend who only lives in the mirror, but declined to say his name, claiming it sounded innappropriate and would get him banned from this wiki, so he just said that it was his own name backwards.